Welcome back guys, here we are going to talk about Live Net TV For PC. People love to stream videos and movies of high quality online. However, it mostly comes at an additional cost. Apparently, most people will welcome the idea of having to do that for free. With most software developed for commercial purposes, it becomes increasingly difficult to find a free app that can stream videos without spending a dime from installing to setting it up.
Fortunately, I know a few that don’t require emptying your pocket all in the name of entertainment and neither do you have to go through the trouble of searching endlessly for it because they’re everywhere online.
Live Net TV is one of few online streaming apps which allows you to watch your favorite channels and stream videos on the go wherever you want and whenever you want. With over a thousand channels on your smartphone, entertainment just got better.
Live Net TV For PC Windows
This comes as a much needed advancement over cable TV. For families on a low budget who will want to keep their TV running and also allow their kids to enjoy the luxury of Sponge Bob, A bigger screen is better with Firestick TV. However, since you will be paying nothing even close to a cent, you can have it installed on your Smartphone, PC and Firestick TV at the same time.
While the kids are busy with Sponge Bob in the living room you’re somewhere in the bedroom watching Latest champions league matches and highlights.
The bigger the screen the better the experience. Watching on smartphones may not come with the satisfaction you need. Which means you have to get it on your Firestick TV. However, if you’re broke at the moment, you’re left with having it on your PC.
The Question is: Can you download the Live Net TV For PC Windows?
But you will need a little bit of guidance. If you want to install this App on your smartphone and Firestick TV but Don’t know how? We’ve made detailed tutorials on those.
Having the Live Net TV App on your PC isn’t as straight forward as having it downloaded on your Android and Firestick TV. Since the Application is developed for Android users, it won’t run on your Windows PC following the usual download method you know. The catch is if the app can run of Firestick TV despite been an Android application, then there should be a way of getting it on your Windows PC as well.
We’ve experimented a bit and came up with a special way of getting this free online streaming App right in front of your PC in just a few minutes following this step-by-step methods.
Live Net TV For PC Download
Downloading the Live Net TV App on your PC is simple but you might totally get confused if you decide to go solo. Before proceeding to the main steps, you need to understand that Android devices are not programmed to run on windows but with the help of emulators you can download and install your favorite Android Apps on your PC and run it effectively.
There are a number of emulators to use for this namely BlueStacks and Nox. BlueStacks is compatible with both Windows and MAC PC while Nox is compatible with Windows. For this tutorial, we will be using Nox emulator to install Live Net TV App on PC.
If you’re using MAC PC, You can still use these guidelines to get it installed on BlueStacks. It’s actually the same process.
Install Nox Emulator
- Go to your browser on your PC and type in the download URL: https://www.bignox.com/ and click Go. If you’re reading this on a PC, just click the download link and it will instantly take you to the download page where you will start downloading.
- The download may take a few minutes. After it is completed, A windows menu will pop up asking you” to run software as windows administrator” click “Run“. The app will start installing automatically.
- When the installation is complete, click done and return to the home screen. You will find the app there. If it isn’t, create a shortcut for it on the home page to get quick access anytime you want.
Now, the first step is complete. With your emulator already on your device, you have to download the Live Net TV App on your PC also. Assuming the app is on Google play store, all you have to do is launch your Nox emulator, go to the Google play store on your Nox system. Sign into your account and search for the App on the search bar. If is available you will download and install instantly.
Since it isn’t, you have to download the Live Net TV App from another source first before installing on Nox emulator. You have to be careful when downloading from an untrusted source to reduce the risk of corrupting your files. Only download the App from the link we provide for you.
How to Install Live Net TV on PC Windows
- Go to your browser and input the URL we provide for you in the Live Net TV APK guide or instantly click on it from here if you’re reading this on your PC. You will be instantly taken to the page where you will download.
- Wait for the download process to be completed and exit your browser after doing so.
Note: unlike the first process, where you will instantly launch the App, don’t do so for this. Since it isn’t compatible with Windows it won’t install.
The next step is to install it on Nox and start enjoying the free online streaming experience.
Install Live Net TV App on Nox
- Go to your home page and launch Nox emulator.
- Go to Nox setting and turn on” root mode” to enable sharing of files between your PC and Nox system.
- Minimize and Go to download folder where the Live Net TV App file is. Drag and drop on Nox.
- Click on the file to Install and start viewing channels on the Go.
Live Net TV App contains over a thousand channels from different countries especially Asian countries such as Pakistan, and India. It also includes many channels from the UK and US. With categories such as movies, kids, documentaries, and Religion, this App promises to keep you entertained all through the day.