In this article, we are going to guide you for how to download Live Net TV APK for your Android and Firestick device. Not always does one nurture the idea of viewing their favorite TV channels on the go. Accessing every TV channels whenever you want without having to turn on your TV set seems more like a dream than reality. The most annoying part is having to visit a friend to watch your favorite show when your TV is out of order.
However, this doesn’t have to be so when you can instantly turn to your smartphone and stream videos at almost zero cost. Hard to believe? But 100% true. Advancement in technology has seen quite a number of live TV apps hit the internet. Suddenly watching our favorite sport and movie channels outside our home seems very much possible.
From Redbox TV to Live Net TV there are quite a lot of options when it comes to choosing TV apps these days. However, it comes at a cost. To enjoy the online streaming experience on these apps requires some amount as a monthly subscription. While some channels may be free, premium channels like Netflix may require a few bucks as a monthly subscription. When these bucks add up may cost quite a fortune.
Fortunately, there are still few apps out there which still allow users to enjoy the online streaming experience without paying a single cent or having to empty their pocket. Quite unbelievable but very true! Live Net TV App is one of such for those who don’t know what this app is, then you’ve been missing a lot.
Live Net TV
In the 21st century, more people are bracing up to the idea of abandoning cable TV connections for online streaming TV. On the logical side, this makes a whole lot of sense. Even though videos are on a smaller screen, it’s more convenient, cost-free and less bulky.
However, it doesn’t just come down to the numbers. As much as we have good streaming services there are equally bad ones. Some apps offer may less than they promise leaving the users disappointed.
The Live Net TV App takes the online streaming experience to the next level by providing over 1000 channels to watch on your smartphone which includes sports, movies, kids, and news. Imagine the prospect of watching Live EPL and La Liga action without battling for the remote with your kids. Having to enjoy the torture of watching sponge Bob square pants when the latest season of Game of Thrones is running on another channel.
Before proceeding to download, let’s take a look at what you stand to enjoy from Live Net TV App.
- This app is 100% free, streaming comes at no cost, unlike other platforms where you sign up only to realize a monthly subscription condition is attached.
- Access to over 1000 live channels from over 17 countries including India, US, UK, Germany, France, and Pakistan.
- You can add up to your channel list anytime through”the request channel” options.
- Channel categories include Sport, News, Movies, and Kids.
- If you have any issues with running the App or channels list, you can get direct technical support from their developers via the chat support feature available on the app
- For recently released or popular TV shows, movies, and videos, watch it on the VOD session.
Live Net TV APK Download
To get the Live Net TV App on your device may not be straight forward. However this guide is here to banish any hurdle you will face from doing so, we will guide you from start to finish how to download the app and set it up for installation as well. You can also download Live Net TV For PC Windows to make your streaming experience larger.
Now that you’re aware of this, you probably can’t wait to instantly get this on your device. To do that, you must make sure your device is running on Android version 4.0 or higher. If you’re using anything Lower it won’t work.
Secondly, downloading this app isn’t as straight forward as you might think. This is because it isn’t available on Google play store due to policy issues. Other desperate users have complained about the app not working after downloading from unverified sites or their devices getting corrupted with a virus.
To save you from this trouble, we are providing you the download link from our source to ensure you have a smooth download process.
|Name:||Live Net TV|
|Release Date||March (2019)|
|App Size||10.4 MB|
|Min Android Version||Android 4.0 +|
|Download Link||Live Net TV APK|
How to Install Live Net TV on Android
Because this app is a third party app you will have to first turn on”Unknown Sources” from your device. To do this, follow the following steps.
- Go to the Settings menu on your device home screen.
- Under the settings menu, Click on Security. Here you will be asked to turn off or on “Unknown Sources“. Turn it on and return to the home screen.
- Go to your browser and input the download link we provided above. Tap on it and it will instinctively start downloading.
- Once the download is completed, go to File manager on your device. Scroll to the download folder and locate Live Net TV APK file under downloads. Click on it to open and the installation wizard will pop up on your screen device.
- Click install and wait for few minutes for the installation to be completed. When the installation is complete, click on done or open to launch the app immediately. If you click on done, you will have to go to your home screen and locate among your apps to launch from there.
Live Net TV For Firestick TV
Android device isn’t the only platform you can download and install the Live Net TV app. For those who have Amazon Firestick TV, you can also install it there as well.
On Firestick TV, you have the luxury of viewing this app on a much larger screen. Fortunately, it doesn’t limit you to watching on a particular single set. You can view your channels anywhere by slotting your Firestick device on any TV set HDMI Port. With this, you don’t have to contend with your kids, especially if there’s an extra tv set at home.
Despite the cost incurred from buying the Firestick, streaming channels from some apk still require a monthly subscription. Fortunately, there are still a few channels you can watch for free, installing the Live Net TV App increases your choice to over 1000 free channels.
This guide is focused on how to get this app and install appropriately on your Firestick device without dropping a single sweat. For landing on this page, we assume that you have a Firestick TV at home and knows what’s all about. For those new to this, you can buy and read about Firestick from here.
How to Install Live Net TV on Firestick
To Download this App on your Firestick TV follow these steps listed below.
- Turn on your device and go to the Firestick TV home. You will see the menu options on the top screen, hover to the Setting option with your remote control.
- Click on the Setting menu. Under the setting menu, you will see My Fire TV option, Click on it.
- Now click on Developer Options.
Just like on Android device, locate Apps from Unknown Sources option and turn it ON. After clicking on it, a window option will pop up warning you about the action you’re about to perform. Ignore by clicking on”Turn On“.
- Now your Firestick TV device is automatically set to allow installation of third-party Apps such as the Live Net TV App.
To download this App or any other on Firestick TV, you will have to first get the Downloader App. Do that by following these steps listed below.
- Go to your starting point i.e the Home Screen
- Navigate to the left-hand side of your device to locate the search bar. Type in ” Downloader ” on the search bar using your keyboard or voice option on your remote. The downloader apps will show up.
- Click on download to get it.
- After this is done, open the downloader app and go to the browser option and input the following download URL: https://bit.ly/2U75FFk and click Go. This action will start to download the latest Live Net TV APK file automatically.
- Once it finishes downloading the Apk will automatically ask you to Install. On the window option that will spring up, Click on Install to continue.
- The installation will take a few minutes, once it is over, Tap on Done.
- Now downloader will ask you to choose whether you want to delete the Live Net TV App installation file or not. Free up space by clicking Delete button twice.
- To launch the app, instantly return to the home page and you will find it there if you’re using the new Firestick model.
For older versions, you may not find it on the home screen. Launch by going to the Apps menu. You will find all the list of apps installed there, locate Live Net TV App and click on it to launch instantly and start watching. With the VOD section, it’s entertainment non-stop. Get this app today on both devices to enjoy unlimited free video streaming experience.